Monday, November 29, 2010

So, it is November 29th and (if you go by weeks and not the day of the month) Dante is 4 months old! ^_^ He was very talkative today, but since my laptop is getting fixed, I'm on my Dad's and for some reason it won't pick up video from my camera. BUT I do have some pictures - and I'll upload some video whenever I get my laptop back. So here goes!

"Aw, Mom! Stop with the pictures already!"

I can't remember what was amusing to him at this point, but he was hitting notes like Freddie Mercury. Lol.

Apparently, the index finger is the best teether ever. Although it doesn't work so well when he makes himself gag... (roll eyes)

We had a decent day. Chad had to check in about 1730 and has to be in at work early tomorrow (ew, 0300 is going to come early. Uck!). I'm still fighting this freaking migraine, though it's downgraded to huge PITA headache. Dante is finally snoozing - except for a 15 minute nap, he was up from 1300 until 1815 or so. Big deal for him!

When I get my computer back, I'm going to work on a few Christmas cards that a Shutterfly gift card my parents got us will help us. Just our parents, grandparents, and perhaps a few friends back home. But I have the cards already picked out. Just need the pictures! I'm going to try to find the backup CD copy I made of the August-September pictures of Dante tomorrow. If I do, I can go ahead and make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment