Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Moved In & Settling In

I know it's been a while. We've been so busy. We finally started moving things in last Thursday, bought a washer/dryer and a couch Friday, bought the 2008 PT Cruiser Saturday and spent our first night here in base housing on Saturday night! :) Busy busy busy.
And yes you heard that right. We bought a PT cruiser. :D It's so nice to not have to worry about Chad being without a car or me being without one being here wih Dante. It's silver with a hatchback and I love it so far! Bit of an issue with transmission but taking it tomorrow to get worked out with the warranty that came with it. We got a good deal and I think Chad is pleased with it as well.
Allllso, we have internet (Though slow) and cable in the living room now. Which is exciting since we haven't ever had our own TV, except on the computer. So we had that installed today.
And Dante is 7 months old today! Little boy is getting big... here is a picture from when we bought the washer/dryer with Taryn Friday:

I have to get more uploaded. We've been so crazy I havent gotten to but I'll get there and get some on here.
Well, it's nearly bedtime for me. I'll update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment