No, they're not some new kind of insect, and they aren't some form of bedbug. :-p I'm talking about Dante, at the moment. He woke up about 10PM to eat (still waking up maybe twice at night to eat) and fell asleep while eating, turned towards me. He grunted and groaned and threw an arm over his face, curled up against my side and snuggled in, grinning at me when he got settled (all the while, sleeping). Couldn't help but snuggle him back. Too cute. I'll probably still bring him in to cuddle on the bed once he's transferred to his crib, since he usually wakes up around the time Chad leaves for work anyway (4-5AM). I love that. :) And he gets so restless in the mornings that he seems to snooze a bit better that way.
Well, two more days til we fly home. Ugh, I'm so anxious about how Dante will do on the 2.5 hr drive to Raleigh and then getting his things through security and dealing wth so many people... once I'm through security I'm fine. It's just getting to the airport, gettng parked, getting things onto the airport shuttle, getting tickets and bags checked, and gettng through security.... makes me so anxious. I'll need to take some buspar that day. Ugh.
I'm trying to be positive and will try to drive as much as I can so I'll have something to focus on. And our GPS works now so that's good. I don't trust mapquest after our last attempt to use them...
Woke up this morning hurting so bad. Nerve pain and joint pain mainly, I think from trying to adjust to cooler temps. It's been in higher 70s during the days, low 50s to high 40s at night, so my body's a bit confused and it's biting me in the butt for it. At least I won't have to deal with the FMS and arthritis and all being pregnant this winter, but for now, I'm trying to enjoy the FALL. Winter in NC sucks - big time. We have freezing wnds off of the ocean constantly, and I don't mean a breeze. I mean wind, push you over, can't feel your face when you step into it wind. Ask my parents. They felt it when they helped me move back to TN last January.
Even they said that wind wasn't natural.
Oh, and Dante turned 2 months yesterday. We're going to have to order it online but he's going to dress up as a lion for Halloween (yay for Leo's!). Even if we don't go around to get candy, we may just go out walking with him dressed up and take some pictures. :-p Poor kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment