Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stories of Dante & Christmas to come...

So today is tell stories about Dante day. :-p

Earlier today, I was playing with him, kissing on his cheeks, and he decided to make a game out of trying to lick me when I would get close to kissng him. So he'd chase me with his mouth, open it and stick his tongue out when I got close to his face. Every time he'd miss me he would go "ah!" louder and louder until he caught me then he would grin and/or laugh and start back up. Also, thanks to my mom and sister (lol) mimicking sticking out his tongue is a favorite game too so he kept on sticking it out until I did it back then he would laugh. :-p


He had finished eating earlier, so was lying side to side with me, partially on his right side, and became so intent on eating the sheet on the bed that he flipped himself over. Apparently, he didn't mean to and it shocked him because he started cryng. Picked him up and he started cooing like "Sorry, Mom. My bad. Totally didn't mean to do that." Haha.



Been looking on Amazon and will be looking on Lejeune Yard Sales tomorrow for Christmas gift ideas, mostly Dante's. Especially since we're not sure if we'll be going home, not knowing how much time Chad will have off. Think maybe some clothes and smaller toys, possibly a saucer/doorway jumper.... we'll see. I'll find something. If we end up staying here, I definitely want to get a tree, even if it's a small one. It's his first Christmas, for goodness' sakes...

By the way, his 2 month (really 9 week) appointment was Friday. He is 23" and 12.2 pounds, which seems to be healthy especially since he's EBF. He does have reflux and will be on some medicine twice a day to help him be more comfortable while eating and after, but it should get better in a few months. Hopefully. He also had his shots and is doing better today, backing off of the tylenol he needed Friday night and Saturday from being so sore.


No comments:

Post a Comment