Friday, December 10, 2010

4 months old and 4 month checkup

So yesterday, Dec 9, was Dante's 4 month marker. Here's him after a bath:

He had his checkup and shots today. Sore and very grumpy from the shots, of course, but he is 14.8 lbs and 25 inches long. 50th and 75th percentile respectively for his growth which is perfect! The doc was very pleased. His head still has a spot flatter than the rest on the back left side but he said as long as we keep doing what we're doing he should be fine. :)

Yay for the baby boy!

Here are a few pictues from Dec 5th (Sunday) which I absolutely adore. He's getting so big...



 
On another note, I'm back on somewhat of a diet. I need to be, and hope my exercise dvds come soon. It's too cold to walk w/ Dante. Sunday we may be able to but Monday our high will be 35!! I'm sick of gaining weight back so cross your fingers that I can stay on my diet and that my exercise tapes come soon (and that I can manage them).

No comments:

Post a Comment