Well, sorry it's been a few days. Things have been sporadic here.
Chad and I aren't getting along so well. I want to get housing taken care of (NAZMC updated, copies of his orders for TMO later, MAYBE get us onto the 'new' housing list or at least active on the old one) and he's gotten off 1-2 hours early twice this week already and keeps saying he doesn't feel like doing it. Needless to say, it's driving me up the fucking wall and annoying me, because we wouldn't be here in the first place if he had just done what I had researched and we had decided to do instead of trying to 'be the man' and make the decisions without my input or anything. Well, he did, and it's fucked up now. Thanks. Urgh!
Dante is doing okay. His 4 month appt was last Friday. He is 14.8 lbs (50th percentile) and 25" long (75th percentile) so he's doing well!! He had his shots, ick, and did pretty well about them, even though I knew they had to be even worse than he was acting. Thankfully he's off the tylenol now and doing okay (Aside from some reflux issues and his teeth). His flat spot on his head is improving though there is still a bit of one on the back part but I'm trying to keep him on the opposite side if I can, like I've been doing.
He also started eating cereal (3-4 tspns) Monday! I have some pictures but blogger isn't letting me upload them right now... maybe next post. He struggled but earlier tonight, he did so well and Mommy figured out a few tricks to help him keep in his mouth long enough to swallow - that tricky tongue!
He's getting too big too fast. :( It makes me so sad. I like his size now but I already miss my little newborn...
No comments:
Post a Comment