Taken w/ my cell phone. Not the best picture, but any one of him grinning like that I can manage to sneak by him is a blessing. He's way too aware of "That thing takes pictures of me; I don't think so..."
He's been laughing more and more when he's happy. It makes things a bit more bearable on my end. Just hearing him laugh.
I'm lonely. It doesn't seem like Christmas is 6 days away and I won't be with my family. If I think about it, it makes me extremely sad...
So yesterday I developed this mysterious knot on the back right side of my head. No idea where it came from but that whole side of my head and neck feels like someone beat me with a bat.... or something heavy, anyway. I may try calling the doc TriCare assigned me tomorrow, but I doubt they'll be open the 23 through Monday sometime when Chad is off... if they're not, I'll just have to keep an eye on it. I hate having to educate new docs and hope I luck out and find one that is sympathetic and believes in my diagnosis (-ses).
(sigh)
Head hurts. Going now.

No comments:
Post a Comment