Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dante's first day at the beach!

Ok, so not a WHOLE day. More like a few hours, but it was 70 degrees, bit windy, and no clouds in sight (except for the fire several miles away that was smoking...). So after he and I got back from grocery shopping at WalMart, I fed him, changed us both, packed a beach bag and we headed out for TopSail beach ( WAY south topsail - always less crowded and gorgeous :) ). I hadn't been since May of last year when I was pregnant with him, so it was nice for me, too, though hard by myself. (Long story..) But we managed!





And this is him on the 9th, his 6 month mark! 1/2 birthday! :)


His checkup was yesterday. 16lbs11oz, 26.5 inches long and healthy mostly. :) Refill on reflux meds, gotta watch his eyes being watery, and keep an eye on his circ site, but mostly good. I have to take him to base for shots this wk sometime, as the office didn't have anything but the rotavirus oral vaccine.

No comments:

Post a Comment