Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not going to write much tonight. Really tired and need some sleep.

We got the car back yesterday. Praying everything wrong has been fixed and that it'll last us a good long while now. Praying so.

We have the TMO class Friday at 1 so I'm starting to do inventory on our stuff for that. And Dante's 6 month appt and shots are at 240 so... fun, fun. Hopefully we'll be able to be on time to get everything done and his shots go ok, poor baby. I bought some more infant tylenol so I hope that'll help him through it. Teething and shots... yay.

Really been bothered today by how little I remember of Dante's labor and nothing of his birth. I know I can't change it. I know it's common to get fuzzy (seems like I went from the night my water broke right to after recovery; I can't remember that morning at all), but it really bothers me, really makes me feel guilty. For some reason. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment