Ok so I will update more about the actual trip later but I just woke up with the baby and am now so angry at myself I am back to the "want a blade to slice this shit off of me" thing. I was on my side feeding him and had so much extra skin and fat that it was like I had a crack up to my BACK. I can't sit without having muffin top and literally handfuls of skin off my hips and back. I want to throw up honestly from how angry and disgusted I am with myself. Yes I have lost weight but it doesn't mean a damn thing when you have that shit...
I just Want to grab it all in my hands And tear it off me, get a sharp object and slice it off. I want to cry, scream, run ad punish myself for getting that bad.
I HATE MYSELF.
No comments:
Post a Comment