Its been a while, to say the least.
I can't update on everything right now, as I am exhausted [explain why in a minute], but I'll give the cliff notes version.
- I went to TN on the 29th, and stayed a week. I had such a good time though coming home was a bugger due to weather in Jacksonville. Actually flew over OAJ for an HOUR and then got low on fuel and had to turn back. Couldn't land. Got stranded in Charlotte, though baby and I relaxed in a hotel that night, which was nice and made it home the next day (this past Sunday).
- Dante's teeth are trying to come in. He's been drooly and absolutely miserable [and a terror] lately. Poor baby. Orajel and tylenol!
- Maybe due to his teeth, he's also been extremely congested and struggles to eat and breathe through his nose. He's propped on two pillows with a vaporizer and fan on [fan helped when he was smaller] after tylenol and orajel being administered. Still coughing in his sleep. I'm worried about him, though thankfully he seems mostly ok temperment wise and no fever. I won't sleep much tonight, keeping an eye on him.
- The car broke down today. Fan belt came off after something, apparently, happened to the pulleys. We had it towed to the shop right down the road [125 bucks] and I pray they can fix it tomorrow. If not, we will have to spend more money we don't have for Chad to go to base and rent a car [Enterprise can come get him and take him to their office]. That'll be another 125 bucks or so to rent until Tuesday, which is the latest I hope it'll take to fix. I'm just praying it's JUST the pulleys.... We're moving on the 1st, we can't afford all this extra crap and get a washer/dryer like we need.
No comments:
Post a Comment