So yesterday was interesting.
OMG, Blogger just deleted that whole paragraph.
I'm not writing it again. We went to WIC yesterday and were there from 130-430. Insane. Four different things you had to do and I'll see how much money we actually save using those vouchers before I decide to go back. Dante has a baby class I have to take in April and then I have a class I have to take, which will mean dragging Dante through them, as well. (sigh) We'll see what happens. So ridiculous.
We also got a call from BHO. Our move in date is March 1! We go to sign the lease on Feb 23. It's an old house but we should be in a new one by fall or so. I really really hope we don't regret moving to base. I know there's alot of benefits but... I also know traffic sucks and I just really hope I don't regret pushing so hard to move to base. I hope.We're going to end up losing money moving there, but... living out here is hard on my car and I won't be going anywhere when Chad deploys if I stay this far out.
Also, another development: I'm going to Tennessee Saturday! I know I shouldn't be spending the money and I feel bad about that, but I really really want to go home for a few days. So I'm flying out of Ellis Airport Saturday morning. I'll be going to see Chad's mother Sunday during the day but I'm taking Taryn with me and that should be the only time I have to see her the entire trip so that'll be nice. They're coming down here (supposedly) on Spring Break so... I'll deal with that then. But for now, I'm trying to focus on the fact that I'm going home and getting a bit of a break for once. I think I deserve and need it.
Chad has to stay here because he does't have time he can take off so... I feel bad for leaving him here but I'm glad I'm going home.
Baby's fussing so off, I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment