Didn't get the time to really write anything last night. I'm not going to write alot now because I'm doing it one-handed. Got Dante in my lap and we're watching last night's Supernanny.It's supposed to be pretty frigid today and possibly snow flurries tonight so I've gotta do running this morning.
- NFCU : Need to get a power of attorney signed and witnessed. Also need to get my information updated and a new debit card issued - finally.
- Walgreens: Need to pick up my Vitamin D and Meloxicam prescription. Even if I can't take the Meloxicam now, I can have it for later.
- WalMart: groceries for us and Dante.
Then Tuesday, I have a WIC appointment to try to get on that program. Hopefully it goes well. That would be really helpful especially once we get moved.
I found out Chad won't be doing field ops until later on, so I've been thinking about flying to TN for a few days. Several things are making this tricky, but I want to try to figure it out if I can. I'm really homesick.
No comments:
Post a Comment