Friday, January 7, 2011



Pictures from yesterday. Bottom two are with his Christmas gift from mom and daddy - his tummy time mat. :) He can roll over on the bed no problem but still struggles to get his arm up under him on our hardwood floors. It makes me worry that maybe I'm not doing enough, haven't done enough to encourage him. I'm trying to do more floor time and tummy time, though I have to watch the latter because his reflux makes him hurt and get sick.

On another note, I called TriCare this morning to ask some questions about behavioural health benefits that we have. I have 8 visits without authorization and after those 8, the shrink/therapist I see has to further authorize more visits. I'm just... especially with us moving closer to town in a few months, I think it would be a good idea for me to get back into therapy. I'm eating okay and haven't had panic attacks lately, but I find myself fighting depression and having to make myself eat or keep from starving whenever I do want to eat. I still have alot of trouble being okay with how I look physically so... I think it may be good for me to get back in to therapy.

If I go through with it is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment