Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Overdue

I'm really not feeling well tonight so it won't be a long update.
We had a good new year. Or... well, non eventful, but not BAD.
Dante & I on New  Year's Day


We have moved to number 10 on the base housing list so we should be getting notification of a house in a few weeks or so, I imagine! So I'm hoping by mid February we'll be moved in! I'm nervous about having made the wrong decision, pushing for base housing, but... I think it'll be easier for D and I when Chad is deployed. In alot of ways. Plus it'll be easier on the car without having to drive 50 miles or so a day just to get to work and back!

Speaking of cars, a friend, Mandy, is PCSing to Okinawa soon and wanting to sell her Pontiac 2008. We're looking into it. Going to have Dad and Chad look at it when they come help us move, see what kind of shape it's in. We can afford to buy it flat out, though I hate spending the money, but having a second car would make things alot easier on Dante and I (and Chad).

Dante is doing well. He's been whiny but doing okay. He turns 5 months on Monday and it boggles my mind. How has he gotten so big already? We have found out he loves squash, HATES peas, and adores sweet potatoes. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment