So Dante went to the doctor today. Here are the highlights since I'm exhausted and sore:
- He weighs 16.8 lbs :)
- He DOES have eczema though the cream I have been using has made it much less red and inflamed - very good thing. Doc recommended the cream 2x a day til it clears up, Dove bar soap to help moisturize his skin, bleach baths once a week, moisturizing lotion 2x a day at least (Curell or Eucerin - I bought Eucerin to try), and a humidifier for the house. We bought a cool mist humidifier for our bedroom. The warm mist would have killed he and I both because we boith hate being hot in any form.
On another note, my knee is looking worse bruise wise and not feeling much better so I' calling the PCM's office in the morning first thing to see if I can get in tomorrow. Chad doesn't do formation til 1700 so I'm hoping to get in in the morning to see her, maybe get the referral to the rheumatologist in the works. Doubt I'll get anything for pain. Doubt I'll even ask unless she brings it up. I'm hoping they won't be busy and I can leave Dante here with Chad since the office is 2 mins away - literally, but I'll take him if I have to. IF I can get in.
No comments:
Post a Comment