Thursday, January 13, 2011



Some random pictures. The bottom one is from my cell phone so it's a bit fuzzy. I have some more on my camera but I haven't been able to upload them yet. Been running. We had to take Chad to work this morning because I had an appointment with Dr. Hagedorn to check my IUD placement (which turned out to be fine, and I'm down to 129 pounds now!). So we have to go back to get him in a while. I don't mind too much.

We have moved to #9 on the housing list as of this afternoon. It makes me nervous. What if I end up absolutely hating it, or what if Chad does? What if me pushing this housing thing ends up being a mistake from the traffic and financial standpoint and emotional (seeing deployments/homecomings when Chad is gone) POV?

Ugh. This screws with my head.

I have an appt with a Dr. Lehmann on the 31st of the month, for a first therapy session. I hope it goes well because if it doesn't, I'll feel like it's a complete waste and probably not go back, if I go to begin with...

No comments:

Post a Comment