Even if that corny title is in a song somewhere, it wasn't meant to be a reference. Haha.
It is 2:30 a.m. and I am not sleeping like I wish I was. I've been getting maybe 3-4 hours the past week or so from all this pressure, discomfort, even pain from contractions waking me. It's really starting to get annoying. I'm used to the not sleeping thing, but I can't even "rest" at this point. Even layng down during the day and trying to rest when I know I can't actually sleep doesn't work from having to get up and down due to all this pressure.
So, plans for today, July 16th, 2010:
- Get up at 6:30 (if I'm still up, rephrase that to say "get Chad up at 6:30"). Make sure to get necessary papers together, holter monitor stuff that isn't already attached, grab a pillow for the car ride, put cell phone charger in my purse (I do that every time I go to the OB now).
- Drive to DMV in J-ville for Chad to take his NC license test once they open at 8. Pray on the way there that he passes so we can get the new tags for the car as soon as possible and be able to keep him on the car insurance...
- Go to cardiologist's office on the way to OB appointment. Drop off Holter monitor/logs/leads for evaluation with receptionist.
- Go to OB office for 10:30 non-stress test appointment. Make sure to ask who is in-office today and if available, request for Neilson or Wynn. Refuse Smith - without hesitation and with confidence.
- Leave OB office. Depending on time, possibly get something to eat.
- Go to cardiologist's for 3:15 follow-up on Holter monitor. Get cleared and out of the idiot's office as soon as possible. >.<
- Come home? [hopefully.]
(sigh) And in that case, I need sleep. I feel like the leaning tower sitting on the bed, trying to stay awake but too uncomfortable to be able to sleep. Guess it's time to go into the kitchen, get another drink, spend 30 minutes trying to find a position temporarily comfortable enough to at least watch something on youtube, aetv, or mtv...
**** Notice: Many apologies for the whining and complaining in this rant. I hope you weren't too put off by it!
No comments:
Post a Comment