So, it's fourth of July weekend at North Carolina which means what?
Beach insanity. Chad and I went to get groceries this morning at Dollar General and Food Lion, about 10 or so, and by the time we got into the town, the traffic was literally backed up for miles. We had thought about going to one of the more isolated beaches, but seeing as that way was the only way to get to any of the beaches, we had to opt out. Haha. It was a beautiful day, though. One of our last days to enjoy mid-80 temperatures. By Monday it'll be back up near 100 unfortunately. [cringe] Humidity. Ugh.
Paid our rent today. I don't think we have anything we're doing tomorrow. It's going to be even worse tomorrow than it was today, so all we may do is sit out on the porch around dusk and see if we can see the fireworks at the park.
I've had some contractions today, several Braxton Hicks which I've kind of gotten used to by now, but a few "regular" ones that make me have to stop and take a breath. I got into a hot shower earlier tonight, which tends to help me some with at least calming some of the other muscles. Whenever those happen or other things like that, it makes my other muscles tense up which only makes it worse. So if I can calm those other ones, even if the original cause keeps up, it helps me for a half hour or so. And sometimes that's all I need to get a bit of rest, sleep.
I see my Maternal Fetal Specialist on Monday for a growth scan and doppler (to check baby's heart I think). I'm interested to see what he's going to say when he finds out I've got Gest. Diabetes (even though it's under control) and that I can't drive myself anymore from this weakness and dizzy spells. I see a cardiologist the 12th to see if that murmur may be what is causing me to have so much trouble with that, so we'll see what happens...
Well, it's bedtime for me, I think. Hopefully get some rest tonight - without aid of another shower.I hate using that much water!
No comments:
Post a Comment