Wednesday, July 7, 2010

35 weeks tomorrow

So, I'm 35 weeks as of tomorrow. Another week down. Yay? He's been moving pretty normally lately, but I've been having contractions (Braxton Hicks and "regular") on and off all week. They're always all over the place, though. I'll go with having one every 8 minutes or so for nearly an hour and then they'll slow down to every 20 minutes or stop altogether or turn into Braxton Hicks. Tricky things. At least I know the difference now, though, between the two.

I've got to go see the OB on Friday morning, for my non-stress test (NST) & amniotic fluid index (AFI) scan. The high risk OB Monday said he was going to recommend twice weekly NSTs to my OB, but I don't know if they'll go through with it. He can make the recommendation, but ultimately, it's up to the OBs. We'll see what happens.

I'm really worried about having to drive myself after another 1-2 weeks of Chad being able to take me to my appointments, because of the dizziness and everything. But I'm seeing a cardiologist on Monday morning, so I'm kind of hoping they'll be able to tell me something about whether it's related to my heart murmur, whether it'll affect my labor, what I need to do. Because it's looking like I will have to drive myself to appointments after another 1-2 weeks. Do what we have to do, though.

Having quite a bit of frustration today with some things, but... complaining about it won't do much good, really. Nothing really seems to do much good on what's happening, so I'm at a loss. I'm out of ideas and out of patience. I can't force the puzzle pieces to cooperate, to even attempt to fit like I've carved them, so... it'll be left like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment